Apologies for not posting regularly.
Volt discovered something new and I wanted to share with you all.
Now and then she does this….
She just does it randomly and it looks very funny because her tiny hands are so stiff and it looks almost like she is blessing/stopping someone/something.
Three days back when we got down from train, we met a friend in the station and when myself and B waved her a bye volt raised her hand and did her blessing pose.We all were shell shocked and before we could celebrate and she turns to a moving train and again does a blessing.It was so cute and is still in my memory 😀
Few more discoveries:-
She is holding every piece of furniture and pulls herself up and then bites it.
She stood holding the tv table and switched it off yesterday. I never knew there was a button there till yesterday.
I make her stand in a bucket and bathe her these days. She tries to drink the water from the other bucket, thankfully she has no idea how to hold the water in her hands..yet.
She laughs when I flutter my eyes fast.
She has a special mocking smile and it always happens when B makes fun of me.It is as if she understood the joke and gives me that smile.It has never once happened when I try to pull B’s legs.Daughters 🙄
She loves lift – old or new, bright or dark , with led display or no..she loves it. You can stand at any floor near the lift and can make out if she is inside the moving lift because she will be giggling inside 😀
OK. She woke up..bbye
I love her blog. Even the simplest thing will look so beautiful and interesting when this girl writes it. Not exaggerating! I love her blog.
To help all the bloggers in this blogathon she created this tag and I am taking it today.
List all the ingredients which went into making the most interesting dish you ate today
Milk Chocolate,sugar,cocoa mass, wheat flour, vegetable fat,raising agent, salt and emulsifier –> Kit kat
What is the current wallpaper of your laptop/phone/tablet?
Laptop: An amma monkey hugging her baby monkey tight 🙂
( 👿 👿 You! Stop imagining me.I am talking about real amma monkey here.The one that has tail)
How do you wear your hair when at home?
I don’t know.It is decided by Volt. Because I start with one and she comes and grabs it.half goes into her hand and the other half creates its own style.
When you visit any restaurant, what is the first thing you search for, in the menu?
Desserts..Desserts which have chocolate/cocoa in it to be precise.
Next is Paneer.paneer paneer.
Third is loo.(As Maya decently pointed out, I am correcting this.This was supposed to be in the answer for “During a visit to any mall, what do you find yourself searching first?” question. But since it is monday and since I am a good soul I leave it here just so that you can laugh at me)
What is the advertisement from your childhood that you recall even today.
Sundrop ad where all food items are bigger than life size 😛 .That huge poori rolling and falling and the final somersault.I even tried it many times 😛 Don’t ask the result.Few things were broken during the act.
Have you implemented a beauty tip/hack which you were told to, and been mortified by the results?
At your home, where do the newspapers find themselves to be the most useful?
To wrap soiled diapers.
During a visit to any mall, what do you find yourself searching first?
This tag is over now. Explain your state of mind.
Monday. Done 😀
Thanks Visha 🙂
Thank you BM for the award 🙂
Rules Of The Sunshine Award
• Display the award on your blog.
• Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
• Nominate upto 10 of your favourite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
• Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
• Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
I guess all the bloggers I know are already nominated for this award. So I will just write 10
interesting things about myself.
1. I love notebooks especially colorful ones, pencils , sharpeners, crayons . I always dream about writing all important things in a nice colored notebook but I am not a “write” type of person. Most of the notebooks will be either empty or will have only few pages filled. In school too, I never write and study stuff. Even when preparing for Maths test, I hardly sit down and solve problems. I revise all the formula and the steps to solve a problem in mind and go to exam. It worked well in school. Now I am old!
2. I love dark chocolates . The strongest I have tried so far had I think 77% cocoa 😀
3. My home is plain as in no wall hangings,no furniture but I would like to decorate it . Simple and beautiful . I should try.
4. I want to be regular here. Forget all other resolutions, I have only one now – to write more, to comment more and to reply to all the comments.
5. I cannot share each and every detail of my life with my friends. It is not like I don’t want to. For some reason I don’t do. I don’t talk that often either. I have friends who are just like me. Call anytime – once in a year or once in a month , no problem – but talk as if we spoke just yesterday .
6. Once I held B’s hand tight and refused to come out of a mall unless he bought me a brownie. He even tried to pull me out but I was stubborn and adament. And I won!
7. I don’t like poori.
8. I like people who can dance.
9. When I was small, at a relative’s place they gave me rasam rice to eat. I asked that Paati to remove each and every mustard seed from my plate claiming that they are insects ! Till today whenever we meet , be it a function or a wedding, she always always recalls the whole incident. Every Single time. I don’t complain because she actually picked and removed every single seed from my plate that day 🙂
10. I want to do something more meaningful, something I like in my life. But I don’t know what it is and I am LAZY .