1. What is your best friend’s name?
Brownie fudge sundae
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Lot of people.
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Since I dont change dress during sleep, I close it.
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
6. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Yes I do.
7. What is your song of the week?
8. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes. Yes. Yes
9. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
10. Heels or flats?
Flats. Heels are not for ducks!
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
12. Last person you kissed?
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
3 months back to my bank manager
14. Can you change the oil on a car?
Car. No. Jar. Yes
15. Are you lazy?
Why do you think I am taking this tag
16. How many languages can you speak?
According to twitter, Tamil, English, Hindi. Estonian and Indonesian
17. Are you stubborn?
18. Ever watch soap operas?
19. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
A few hours old probably.I don’t remember,have to ask my mom.
20. Does anyone know the password to your email address? Who?
Google. It finds out when I enter wrong.
21. Do you want any tattoos?
22. Any strange habits?
23. Why do you have a blog?
I am sure it is everyone’s experience, as it has been mine, that any discovery we make about ourselves or the meaning of life is never, like a scientific discovery, a coming upon something entirely new and unsuspected; it is rather, the coming to conscious recognition of something, which we really knew all the time but, because we were unwilling to formulate it correctly, we did not hitherto know we knew – W.H. Auden
24.If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Madhana Madhusudhana Manmohana Mayura
25. How old are you? (optional)