Tadat tadaaa…. Liebster Award… Tadat tadaaaa…
Thank you Prachee for the award. You are very sweet 🙂
I will answer all 11 questions asked by her.But on one condition. you have to read all my answers, I will ask questions in my next post !! ** Gives a stern look **
1. What made you start blogging? How is blogging different than keeping a diary for you or is it the same?
I didnot start blogging to record my personal life.I was reading RM, SnS and Tharani and many more insteresting blogs very seriously and they always managed to bring a smile on my face. I wanted to try my hand in blogging and with Tharani’s encouragement I started it.
Definitely different than a diary.
Diary : There are too many diaries.
Blog : Just this one.
Diary : After first page it is always empty.
Blog : Thanks to all the commenters it is still alive.
Diary : Don’t know where it is now. I have to search.
Blog : I can still type my blog URL without doing a google search.
Diary : Contains some samayal kurippu (cooking tips) and expense info now.
Blog : Has everything except those two.
Diary : Has my name in first page.
Blog : Anonymous ( Don’t feel like it anymore)
2. Do you have a pet? If yes, which one? And if not, why?
No. I love elephants. But I don’t have one as Amma said No. She often says “Yaanaiku theeni pottu kattupadi aguma”. She repeats so often that sometimes I get this feeling that she is talking about me.
3. Which city do you think is the best to settle down in India? And why?
During my long stay in Chennai (for delivery) I really fell in love with the city. So Chennai it is.
4. What is the one thing that you ordered in a restaurant and it turned out to be totally yuck and expensive?
Garlic Naan. Sigh. I was craving for a buttery garlic naan. I was literally drooling on the way to the restaurant.It was horrible. Till today my whole gang of friends including B tease me. For example if I tell them that I am really craving to eat a delicious chocolate cake now they ask me to stop talking about it or else it would turn into a garlic naan story.
5. If you see your enemy (or simply somebody you dislike) in a helpless situation, will you go forward and help them? Or leave them and enjoy mercilessly?
Enemy or not, I am 100% sure I can never enjoy mercilessly. I will try to help.
6. Have you ever been caught by your parents doing something totally inappropriate for your age?
And the most “Chamathu kutti” (Good girl) award goes to …ME ME ME
7. What is that one thing that you criticize publicly, but do the same in private?
I really don’t know…I will ask B today.
8. Do you like water sports? Which one?
I have tried only one till now. River rafting in Beas river. I will never forget it in my life. The water was so cold .Every time it splashed on my body/face I shivered. After few minutes my feet and hands became numb . When my instructor asked me to leave the rope I could not open my hands as it was numb, they were clenched so tight. And why I can never forget it is because …wait for it… I didnot take a changing dress. I was in my wet jeans for almost 5-6 hours. I might have died that day if the nearby (not so near) Gurudwara did not have a shop that sold woollen pants. The pics taken in that 5-6 hours time were so bad.I looked like chandler in those as i was freezing…
9. Have you ever thought (or actually did ) of harming somebody very badly in order to get back at them? How?
Yes…. Many times….In my head…everytime when someone behaves badly in bus..
10. Do you fart and behave like the other person is guilty of the crime?
Yes.Post Pregnancy.I have told B that Volt did it
11. Have you ever been caught by the police ( or worst locked up)? For what reason?
Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers.
Everyone I know has already done this I guess.But but Red Ruby I know you are trying to start a blog. If it helps you can take this tag and start your blog 😀
P.S. Thanks all for the comments and support in previous post. I felt bad when you said you cried reading that post. So Sorry.