This hardly two lines recipes is being published as a new post by popular demand…ahem..
- Boil the pasta in salted water for 10-15 mins according to pack instructions. If you are like me , the quantity of pasta you use will be 1.5 times the actual amount required because 1/3 rd of it will go into your stomach in the name of tasting ( or just because you are bored to stand near the stove)
- Strain and keep it safe
- Take one big bunch of coriander, wash it . I removed the super thick stems but kept the soft ones and of course the leaves 😀
- Take one green chilli and 2-3 garlic cloves and dry roast in a pan, keep aside.
- Take a handful of walnut or almond or a mix of both ..lightly dry roast.
- Now grind coriander leaves+walnuts+salt+garlic+chilli,then slowly add 2-3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and run the mixie in pulse mode.
- Now mix this paste with cooked pasta and top it with store brought italian herbs.
- I don’t add cheese as B does not like it.Still it tastes great.
- You can fry some veggies like capsicum, zuchhini , broccoli in olive oil and add it to this pasta .
- And that is how we brought Italy to Mayavaram..