Thank you BM for the award 🙂
Rules Of The Sunshine Award
• Display the award on your blog.
• Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
• Nominate upto 10 of your favourite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
• Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
• Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
I guess all the bloggers I know are already nominated for this award. So I will just write 10
interesting things about myself.
1. I love notebooks especially colorful ones, pencils , sharpeners, crayons . I always dream about writing all important things in a nice colored notebook but I am not a “write” type of person. Most of the notebooks will be either empty or will have only few pages filled. In school too, I never write and study stuff. Even when preparing for Maths test, I hardly sit down and solve problems. I revise all the formula and the steps to solve a problem in mind and go to exam. It worked well in school. Now I am old!
2. I love dark chocolates . The strongest I have tried so far had I think 77% cocoa 😀
3. My home is plain as in no wall hangings,no furniture but I would like to decorate it . Simple and beautiful . I should try.
4. I want to be regular here. Forget all other resolutions, I have only one now – to write more, to comment more and to reply to all the comments.
5. I cannot share each and every detail of my life with my friends. It is not like I don’t want to. For some reason I don’t do. I don’t talk that often either. I have friends who are just like me. Call anytime – once in a year or once in a month , no problem – but talk as if we spoke just yesterday .
6. Once I held B’s hand tight and refused to come out of a mall unless he bought me a brownie. He even tried to pull me out but I was stubborn and adament. And I won!
7. I don’t like poori.
8. I like people who can dance.
9. When I was small, at a relative’s place they gave me rasam rice to eat. I asked that Paati to remove each and every mustard seed from my plate claiming that they are insects ! Till today whenever we meet , be it a function or a wedding, she always always recalls the whole incident. Every Single time. I don’t complain because she actually picked and removed every single seed from my plate that day 🙂
10. I want to do something more meaningful, something I like in my life. But I don’t know what it is and I am LAZY .