* I am alive and I am ok. hu ha.. Thankoo and love you!!
* I went to my hometown last week and it rained like anything. I am lucky! 😀
* The night train journey was too good, peeping through the window ,watching grey sky, lonely trees in the paddy fields, cooool breeze.. Bliss!
* I meet atleast one “peter” person during each train journey. Once one paati was singing her son’s puranam.How good he is, how great his college is, what a big company he is working for, how pretty her anklets are!!! mudiyala.. She didnot stop. She kept on singing.. I asked amma “Why me? why should I know all these? Am I going to marry him or what?” Amma just laughed.
* This time I met another peter party who was trying to show off that she knows 5 languages and she can sing in 3 languages.Her daughter was sleeping at upper berth but this lady was looking at me and singing. I really didnot know how to react. Again mudiyala. why why why..Its a short 10 hr journey and in those 10 hrs 8 hrs we are going to sleep. Then why put so much scene for 2 hrs! Its not about what they talk, its about how they talk, how their tone changes when you say you travelled by bus not by a car.
*Amma and I had an amazing 3 hour train journey. The full seat was ours and we had brought so much to eat and drink. We both had kalkiyin siru kathaigal book vol 1 and vol 2 in hand, reading laughing enjoying the rain. Fun fun!
* In train, a girl told me that she was born in Kolkata. Two people came to my mind immediately – RM and Seema 😀
* I met one of my distantttt relative’s son – 12 years old and in one day we became so close that he refused to eat without me . Cute na!
* I met Srirangam Ranganathar after a long time. Yeah yeah he is absolootely doing fine, sleeping taking rest!!! Bought 3 plates of puliodharai, 2 – I ate and the last one I shared a portion with amma as she was staring at me the whole time(to avoid unnecessary stomach pain you see!).
* Friends came to my home, ordered pizza, ate laughed so much so so much.
* These days I am watching all scary movies only. My amma is now scared of me.
* When I told amma that there is a new train from her hometown to coimbatore, she asked “Does it start from my hometown?” I said yes and she started smiling big time .FYI, we don’t know a single person in coimbatore. Then why this big smile you ask? because now there is a train to coimbatore from HER place! I am telling you age is just a number you write in application forms. It has no other significance!
* We had our own TN “parota” after a long time.
* Today a bus driver scolded me for asking if that bus goes to xyz place. I smiled big time because I didnot understand a single word he spoke! Only Advantage of not knowing a language 😛