Why am I stressed ??
1. Work is hectic
2. My hair is falling like anything.
3. Life is confusing. Why confusing you ask? I visited a doc as I am having excessive hairfall. She did some regular tests and everything seemed to be okay. So she said it is probably due to stress. I thought hair fall is the reason for my stress. But she says stress is causing hairfall. So I am confused.
Before you get worried, I am under control. This is just normal stress that everyone undergoes once in a while.
I recently found this amazing stress buster activity. I will give you a step by step guide.
Things required (in hand):- fresh milk, curd , coriander powder, chilli powder, salt, chaat masala powder , ghee, tawa, gas stove and other general stuff needed for cooking.
Things required (in mind):- “The cause” for your stress – may be an object or person (most likely) , some nice thoughts (like imagining eating softttt paneer or an amazing bar of chocolate)
Now lets start cooking 😀
1. Steal a packet of milk from your fridge.
(why steal?- My mother plans the daily milk requirement and buys 2-3 packets in the morning itself because our fav brand of milk gets over by 10 o clock in the nearby shop. By the time I decide to try this activity, there will be just one packet of milk left over which is actually for my amma’s tea.
Also the words “I am making paneer” scares her out because it means 1 packet of milk and 300 ml of her precious curd will be emptied in the process )
2. Boil the milk and add some curd and make fresh paneer.
3. Now take a knife and start cutting the paneer in all different shapes possible. To help you in this activity , try imaging “the cause of your stress” . ..chathak chathak chathak… done.
4. Add all the powders mentioned above plus little curd with the paneer and start mixing it slowly. At this time you should be filled only with nice thoughts .Remember home made paneer is very soft .
5. Take a tawa, add some ghee, place all the paneer carefully, shallow fry for few minutes.
Now paneer is ready , add little tomato-chilly ketchup, take a fork and a knife ,again imagine the “cause” and start eating. You will start feeling better!!!! 😀
Have a super duper week!! 🙂 🙂 🙂