If you travel by bus everyday, continue reading
1. Observe the conductor. If he is in a happy mood, he will definitely give you change. If he seems to be irritated , he might give you change but will take some time. If he is already fighting with the driver , Keep the change ready.No second thoughts in that.
2.When the conductor hands over the ticket , grab it quickly and carefully. Otherwise it will just fly away through the window and throughout the journey you will end up scanning each person boarding the bus to find out if he is ticket checker . Very stressful believe me !
3. When finding a seat (if there are options), select to sit next to a person who does not have a phone.I always end up sitting next to a person who will be talking LOUD on phone for full 40 mins . I think the other end never gets a chance to talk.
5. If it is a rainy day, please please carry a plastic bag to fold and keep your WET umbrella/rain coat. Nobody likes to go and sit in AC wet.
6. If you are standing , please do not keep rotating your head . Remember there is a person standing behind you and he or she has to do a lot of neck rotation exercise just to protect his or her face from your open hair/bun/pony tail.
7. If you had done some really good things in your previous life, you might get a seat in a crowded bus. But make sure you never bend forward, always rest your back firmly against the back rest.Otherwise the person standing near you will end up using your seat’s back rest, and you will be sitting in awkward position, result-> backpain. It is a crowded bus, it is no one’s fault.You just need to be prepared.
8. You cannot hold someone’s bag for support. Remember there is a rod above for support?
Smileys from http://www.freesmileys.org