i am searching all blogs for tags and picking things randomly.So here goes my 10 secrets (laughs like a monster) 👿 👿
- My stomach is very expressive. If I am happy, stomach shows all signs of happiness. Hunger, digestion , hunger everything happens on time. If my tensed, it shows the first signs of distress and I own the restroom that day.
- My eyes are bigger than normal but I can never say that they are beautiful. My eyes never appeared beautiful to my.. err.. eyes.
- I will be myself with you only if my brain senses some comfort. Otherwise you will find me as the most silent person on the earth.
- My first impression about a person will be wrong most times.
- I cannot fill ink in fountain pen
- I feel I have a sad face. I mean if a stranger just looks at me suddenly they will think that I am sad for some reason
- I love receiving gift wrapped gifts. But I don’t give (m)any, so I don’t get many.
- I am a picky eater
- I can’t stand straight for a minute. My mother thinks that I was an elephant in last jenmam. Kind of explains why I eat so much this jenmam.
- I can eat curd rice with curd as side dish and chocolate icecream with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup as topping with a chocolate milkshake.
I used to have very unrealistic dreams often. I wake up sweating taking time to differentiate between dream and reality. But they kind of made sleeping a super fun activity. I mean come on where else can you walk in 135 degrees, play throwball with crocodile, dig a hole and park your car.
But last couple of months the dreams got so boring. No adventure stuff. So to spice things up I got couple of Stephen king’s novels in Chennai book fair.
King is my most favourite author. I never believed that books can give same effect as horror movies. I mean no visual effects, no sudden sounds. Those are the basic elements of horror movies right. But after reading the shining by king everything changed. I was so scared of bathrooms at night. After reading IT by king I was scared of drains. It may sound weird but I love reading horror novels because of him. Not the disgusting gory types. The one that can keep you in suspense waiting for the ghost to appear but scare you at the same time making your imagination run wild in all directions.
I have also read a portion of madhan’s manidhanum marmangalum which I got in last year book fair. I liked it.
Ok I started somewhere went somewhere else. Do you like reading horror books? What’s your favourite genre? Write a post about it no?
With this little charmer zidane. He has got the most beautiful smile. Everytime he got scared of me (that is everytime he looked at my face) he would smile and climb on his mother.
Poor Tharini ,tried so much to make volt talk. But volt refused to even look at her. Come home Tharini . In a few minutes you will see the true colours.
If she hadn’t been sleepy you wouldn’t have seen her at all. She would be running around as if it’s some Olympics track.once we had been to an exhibition. Volt was running like ussain bolt while b was chasing her. After sometime I joined too.It looked like this
Tharini was the cool and composed mom full time.
The best part of the meet was zidane taught me how an elephant roars.yes Chennai elephants roar. Thanks for coming all the way dear. It was wonderful meeting you two.
Have a great week guy! Roarrrr!
In the terrace
Volt: Amma Have you seen a “Ladder” (Give as much stress as you can to the word ladder)
Me: No da. Can you show me one?
Volt drags me and takes me near a ladder and shows
Volt : Amma.. Idhan Ladder
Me : ohooo
Volt: Engleesh la Yeni
Me : 😯
We both were watching someone playing veenai on TV
Volt: Amma what is that they are playing (she asked in Tamil)
Volt: Illa. Adhu Piano
Me: Illa ma. Its veenai. Piano looks different. It has ..( gives boring details)
Volt: No. Engleesh la idhu Piano
She knows two sentences in English is What ees your name and what ees this
Now these questions pop up often
Volt At me: What ees your name
At her father: what ees your name
At the TV: what ees your name
At the table: eiii what ees your name
basically each and every object faces this question
Amma, what ees this color (pointing at a color)
Amma, what ees this pencil (pointing a pencil)
Amma, what ees this appa (pointing appa)
Since midnight my stomach is doing kada muda. I feel so tired and could not eat much. I took off for sometime , tried to sleep but couldn’t. All I ate this whole day was
Thiruvadhirai Kali one cup
Paruppu podi , rasam and curd rice for lunch
With pongal very close I wish my stomach to get well soon.
1. What is your best friend’s name?
Brownie fudge sundae
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Lot of people.
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Since I dont change dress during sleep, I close it.
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
6. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Yes I do.
7. What is your song of the week?
8. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes. Yes. Yes
9. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
10. Heels or flats?
Flats. Heels are not for ducks!
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
12. Last person you kissed?
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
3 months back to my bank manager
14. Can you change the oil on a car?
Car. No. Jar. Yes
15. Are you lazy?
Why do you think I am taking this tag
16. How many languages can you speak?
According to twitter, Tamil, English, Hindi. Estonian and Indonesian
17. Are you stubborn?
18. Ever watch soap operas?
19. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
A few hours old probably.I don’t remember,have to ask my mom.
20. Does anyone know the password to your email address? Who?
Google. It finds out when I enter wrong.
21. Do you want any tattoos?
22. Any strange habits?
I am sure it is everyone’s experience, as it has been mine, that any discovery we make about ourselves or the meaning of life is never, like a scientific discovery, a coming upon something entirely new and unsuspected; it is rather, the coming to conscious recognition of something, which we really knew all the time but, because we were unwilling to formulate it correctly, we did not hitherto know we knew – W.H. Auden
24.If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Madhana Madhusudhana Manmohana Mayura
25. How old are you? (optional)
As she waited for the door to open, pictures from her past whizzed by.
*Mosquito coil* (flashback ya)
She was just 5. It had been just 2 months since her father was posted in Rajasthan. A cold unfamiliar place and a huge house. But those were her best times in life. She was always happy. Always. Nothing could wipe that smileout of her face. Never bored. Always had company to play with. One or the other would always come to play. The backyard swing was their favourite place. The creek of the uncoiled swing and their laughter will always be in sync. It was a song. A happy song.
But she never understood her parents.why were they always sad. Why did they always talk in low voice. Why did they get angry everytime she went near the swing.why had they stopped cooking all nice things. Why did they never smile when she told her play time stories. Why did they hate her friends. Why did they kept on saying that there is no friend. Why did they invite that uncle bhoot Rajan to their home.
She hated him instantly. Whenever he was at home her friends refused to play with her. That made her sad and angry. Then all of a sudden they left Rajasthan. Why why why
Knowing that the answers may be at the other side of the door made her impatient.
She heard footsteps…Very clumsy it sounded
Passing it to the great BM – https://momsince27.wordpress.com/
I was taking bath and singing humma humma. Volt kept knocking the door. At first I could not hear as the tap was running. Then once I stopped I heard what she was saying so urgently.
” Amma don’t sing, don’t singgg”
My mom called and asked if I went to temple as it’s vaikunta ekadesi day. I said yes. She asked if they gave laddoo. I said no
“Oh!They didn’t give laddoo”
“Oh! Really they did not give any laddoo” (her tone is changing)
Chey laddoo no?(tone totally changed)
“Po ma” (cuts the call)
Two insults and counting.. hmmpff